Tuesday, October 03, 2006

The Wiz report for Tuesday

I always love coming back after a day off. There's a certain excitement and energy to the evening. Tonight was no exception. We could tell from the murmurs in the audience before the show that this was going to be a good one.

Bob had me in hysterics tonight. I wouldn't be surprised if you could hear me laughing in the wings. Bob called Jay on a jumbled line, and they start a little improv. So I'm laughing, and I see Bob look over at me and say "Do it again, and I'll call a rehearsal." It was very funny!

Darwin also had me going tonight. He was really after the audience. I thought that he might just try and leap on that front row as he so often threatens to do. He also threatened to "walk" if Jay "touched his hiney" again. He always makes me laugh.

Until the next one,
Wiz

No comments: