Thursday, October 19, 2006

The Wiz report for Thursday

We had an amazingly responsive audience tonight. I learned afterwards that there were several younger children as well as some younger people who had never been to the theatre before. I can't think of a better show to see for your first theatrical experience. For me, there isn't another one as funny, warm, touching, moving, and honest as this one. I hope you enjoyed your first evening of theatre - and I hope you've gotten bitten by the theatre "bug". We certainly loved having you here.

In honor of the Mets game tonight, we suspended the game of "name that monkey song". Instead, Jay took a special request to do "Take Me Out To The Ballgame". So on the one day I can actually name the song, the game is suspended. Just my luck!

What a great night!
Until the next one,
Wiz

No comments: