Friday, September 29, 2006

This is quick. This is brief. I got in too late last night from the Opening Party, and slept in too late today to write much, before I have to do it all over again. The best line of the night was at the party. Steve R, partner to the Wiz said, "What a great show, aren't you glad you don't have to it again tomorrow."

There is much to write about. I will publish when I have the time to do it justice. It was absolutely great. The party was perfect at Juniors. We had the whole place and the weather was very nice so the patio was a wonderful place to visit.

So may friends. So many well wishers. We are open and tonight is show two. For some reason the shows in preview are never counted in the run. Don't ask me... ask the Wiz.
As you were,
Jay

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jay:
You were terrific, as usual. Our third or fourth (who's counting?) time since your Broadway odyssey began back in The Valley. Joy & I will see again soon. Break a limb. JD