Friday, July 18, 2008

My friend Don Bailey found this and sent it to me.  I am sure this campaign needs no help from me, but I think it is a great idea.  We've only touched the surface of what a viral advertising campaign like this can accomplish. Check it out, there is much more to it than just coincidence.  You will miss the genius of it the first time.  However, to quote another Johnson politician from 1968, "if drafted I will not run, and if elected I will not serve." 

I am reading a book called "The Man who Knew Too Much". It is yet another thick book on the assassination of JFK, which by the way is a particular obsession of mine. It makes me realize that if "they" had been in possession of the technology displayed above we would have had pictures of Lee Harvey Oswald standing on the back of the Presidential Limo pulling the trigger, holding a copy of the Cuban manifesto.  As it is we only have a grainy black and white picture of Oswald in his back yard holding what looks like "the assassin's" rifle. The picture is generally considered to be a fraud.  A layman can see the cut marks on the negative.  It begs the question, "If the picture is a fake, who doctored it?  If it wasn't Oswald himself doesn't that imply a conspiracy, mathematically?" 

The rule is... don't believe everything you see or hear, particularly if it can be manipulated by technology or anything on FOX television. 
As you were,
Jay

No comments: