Friday, September 24, 2010

Ode to the Unknown Photo
I have my computer screen saver set to randomly select pictures I have taken and show them in a montage. When I return to the computer from a break it is great to see a screen full of memories. 
There are times when one picture is partially hidden behind another and I want to click on it to see it better, but of course that disengages the screen saver and that random set of pictures disappears.  It could be a long time before I see a particular picture again if I don't hunt for it in the file.
Then there is the occasional shot that appears for which I have no memory nor explanation. (Like the one above). It looks like it could have been an accidental shot, but I do not recognize this wall, fence or whatever it is. I don't know when I was there.  I guess I can make up any story I want.  I just wish it was a little more compelling than a concrete wall.
As you were,
Jay

3 comments:

Bob Conrad said...

I have several pictures of the inside of my pocket, taken as I remove my phone.

Roomie said...

I think it is the wall behind which you placed me for "time out" when I was bad during our Summer shows.....as I remember, I missed a few entrances becausse of you and that wall.....

P. Grecian said...

I've quit tucking my camera down my pants.