Friday, October 11, 2013

Apologies to René Magritte...

 It is Friday and I got no comment for what is going on in the world today. I am trying to live by the chestnut, "if you can't say something nice about someone... don't say anything." So this is a place holder for all the things I could say but shouldn't.   
Although a certain mentor- director -friend (the real Jay) is not a fan of the pictures I post on this blog, I do so to avoid having to write something today.
My Gritte
I have gone classical with my interpretation of a famous painting by René Magritte. Although it could be titled, US Congressman... I just call it MY GRITTE. 


As you were,
Jay

4 comments:

The Travelers Two said...

What if we all held our tongue? Where would America be then?

Unknown said...

America HAS held their tongue. Not enough people are talking and those that are, cannot be heard.

Tom Hibbard said...

Another point of view, Jay: What you write each day (including today), thank you, is more informative and entertaining than anything put out by either the written or televised media.

P. Grecian said...

My Gritte as opposed to True Gritte?
Don't let the scolders stop you, Jay. This is your front yard. If they wanna play, they play by your rules.
By the way, it's a very nice yard indeed.