Friday, September 18, 2009

Friday
I am "written out" by the end of this week. I'm working on two writing projects and about to get involved in a third. So... this blog is really short. A big thank you, Philip, not just for the artistic compliment and well written comment about the internet "mask," but for Artzybasheff. Boris Artzybasheff was not on my radar screen until you mentioned him in your comment. I Googled him immediately and found a treasure. I may have seen an illustration or two of his, but didn't take note of the artist or know there was so much more.

Don't know how I missed this work. Gorey may have to share space in my adoration chamber.
I appreciate it.

As you were,
Jay

2 comments:

Philip Grecian said...

Jay...

You're more than welcome. It is my great pleasure.
The fact that I have been of service to someone I admire will keep me smiling for days and days.

Roomie said...

Well said, Philip......can you tell about these writing projects, Uncle Jay?
Carry on all,
B&P