Friday, September 12, 2008

Open letter

To: Mr. Jay Johnson

From: Trunion Tilt
Senior Partner
Capra, Copala, Kazan and Houston Law firm

Mr. Johnson:

I represent J. Arthur Tildad, editor of "The World is a Stage" blog. I have been reviewing the actions and communications between Mr. Tildad and Mr. Helmhurst. All of us involved are sorry that a conflict of duties has caused such distress for you and your reader. (That's right reader, singular. We checked you have only one reader, the comments are being made by the same person using assumed names. How crazy it that?) At any rate, we hope to have an equitable solution to this problem soon. (the publication problem, not the reader problem)

I wish to thank you for providing a blog yesterday that was publishable. Not funny but publishable. Because it was a National anniversary of grave proportions, it was a timely essay. As you can see our client Mr. Tildad is trying to work with you, and truly will publish those essays that are up to standards. However, in the future I would suggest that you look to lighter subject matter for your contributions.

For example the essay submitted for publication today entitled: "Why do they call them apartments if they are all stuck together?" is not up to standards and will not be published. I found it neither humorous nor uplifting.

Can't you write about puppies and flowers or even cats (with out the candle references). Please meet us half way and write funnier stuff. And, by the way, you have been banned from making comments on your own blog.

Sincerely,
Trunion Tilt, esq.

Capra, Copala, Kazan and Houston Law firm

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I for one want to read "Why do they call them apartments if they are all stuck together?"

Bob Conrad said...

Me too!

Kenny Croes said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kenny Croes said...

If, as Mr. Tilt claims, that all these comments (including mine) are from Jay Johnson himself, then I must actually be a dummy.

(I'm happy to report that I have winkers, blinkers, self-centering eyes and I can stick out my tongue. However, my ears do not wiggle).

Roomie said...

What else can we say...."Only ONE reader?" That's a "bald (no pun intended)faced lie!!" TAOP and I are certainly living, breathing humans, at least I am, and she is of the canine persuasion, and we reaad this everyday, so someone needs to get their facts straight and GET A LIFE!!! I, as well, would like to read the "apartments" blog. It cannot be any more harmful than the cat/candle essay. Thanks again for the 9/ll post. It was .....
And there are becoming toooooo many names in tooooo many law firms for me to remember and try to consult about this "tom foolery" that is going on.
Carry on with our love...
TAOTB&TAOP

Roomie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.