Monday, February 08, 2010

Half Time Show
Connie Kaplan started this and I felt the need to finish it:

A: Who performed at half time at the SuperBowl yesterday?
C: That's right.
A: I'm asking the name of the performers on the half time show.
C: Who.
A: The guys that performed at the half time show.
C: Who
A: The half time performers.
C: Who performed at half time of the Super Bowl.
A: That's what I asking.
C: That's what I telling you.
A: Yeah, if you told me their name.... Who dat?
A: No, Who dat was the nick name for the Saints.
C: I'm not talking about the name of the football team... I want to know the name of the group.
A: Who.
C: The performers that did the half time show.
A: Who performed the half time show.
C: That is what I am asking you.
A: I've been trying to tell you.
A: But Who performed?
C: Yes for at least 15 minutes.
A: Who did?
C: Absolutely.
A: Absolutely?
C: Yes....
A: Okay, I get it...... So, Absolutely performed the half time show...
C: No... Who performed...
A: Absolutely....
C: That's right...
A: So, as Absolutely is performing the show at half time....
C: Absolutely didn't perform at half time, Who did...
A: Absolutely.... so Absolutely performed the show...
C: No no you have to say it the right way...
A: I don't even know what I'm talking about.....

Nor do I... thanks for that mental time bomb, Connie.
As you were,
Jay

3 comments:

Roomie said...

The Who performed toooo long, and the Who dat beat the socks off of the IC......
Carry on,
B&P

Bob Conrad said...

Yeah, but who played the half time show?

Roomie said...

Mandy and I have no idea, Bob, who did?