Wednesday, February 04, 2009

To Be Continued...

When I said I wanted to be an entertainer as a kid the detracts would say, "What do want to do that for? The best you can hope for is performing in the middle of nowhere for a bunch of drug dealers. " Well, here I am at a resort in the middle of the Arizona desert performing for the National Association of Chain Drug Stores. I guess I have arrived at my destiny.

I am thumb typing on my BB so this blog will short. Tomorrow I want to tell the story of my ABC network audition for SOAP. Although I talk about the call back audition in my show (Tony Award winner) the Two and Only there is an interesting story that was cut from the script.

As you were,
Jay
www.monkeyjoke.com

5 comments:

Bob Conrad said...

Jay;

Just in case anyone missed it, I think you should mention that your broadway show "The Two and Only" was a Tony Award winner!

Ps: I loved it!

Roomie said...

Now we know why you and S went to Tucscon...thanks for the pic...I guess my last name sounds the same whether it's "Wylie" or "Wiley," except for the fact that the latter is politically and socially INCORRECT......
Carry on,
TB&P

Roomie said...

Sorrrry...I misssppeeelld "Tucson."
Carry on.....you know who we are!!

Roomie said...

Sorrrry...I misssppeeelld "Tucson."
Carry on.....you know who we are!!

Roomie said...

Sorry, but we have to know if the NDCA gave you loads of free samples of everything?
B&P