Thursday, December 18, 2008

My Mentor
My friend Art Sieving was a very talented guy. Like a diamond there were many different facets to his life and I only got to know a couple of sides. He became even more complicated in my memory as I wrote the story of "The Two and Only". Other than being ventriloquist/carver I didn't know a lot about his early career. The letters that we shared over the years were mostly about our common passion toward ventriloquism.

Just a day ago I got the following link from an associate. It is an interesting tale about my friend Art Sieving. As my blog today I share it with you.

http://www.sj-r.com/homepage/x1049857588/Dave-Bakke-Artist-little-remembered-here-has-a-following

As you were,
Jay

1 comment:

Bob Conrad said...

Sorry Jay, the link didn't work for me. Maybe you can reprint it?