Monday, January 05, 2009

This is a great way to start out the New Year.  Here is a story that appeared in the Daily News about my friend Marsha.  She has been the silent angel for many starving artists giving of her talents and funds when she can help.  Here is a public example of the kind of heart she has.  I am glad that Dennis McCarthy gave her some of the glory and credit she never seeks for herself.

I think it is the highest compliment to say that I don't know anyone like Marsha.  I count myself lucky to know her and after reading this article you will understand why. 

(You'll have to copy and paste this. But it is worth the effort )

http://www.dailynews.com/ci_11369290


As you were,
Jay

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful story. Thanks. I agree that you are lucky to know this remarkable woman.

Bob Conrad said...

Great story Jay. This comes from a guy with four sons in the military, 3 Air Force, 1 Navy. One stationed over there right now.