Saturday, April 13, 2013

Free,Tax Weekend

I hope the title of this blog did not confuse you. There is no such thing as a free tax week end,  and most certainly not this weekend. This is the mother of tax weekends. If we were Mary and Joseph we would be heading to Bethlehem, it is such a tax week end.  April 15th falls on a Monday?  There goes the weekend for any person who deals with or pays taxes.  That pretty much sums us all up in one of the categories.
The meaning of the title is that I need to be free of writing a blog.. because it is tax weekend. I am not going to write a blog this week end while I get the envelops ready for the sprint to the end on Monday. 
But I realize now that it took as long to explain why I did not write a blog today as it would have taken to actually write one.

As you were, 
Jay


2 comments:

Unknown said...

That was really taxing.

P. Grecian said...

"Hello, I must be going. I cannot stay, I came to say I must be going." -Groucho