Monday, June 21, 2010

A little more than 24 hours after we closed the run at Laguna, I am on a plane flying to Miami. Ultimate destination is St Lucia to board the Serenade. I am hoping it will be a time to decompress for Sandi. We have all been stressed to the max recently but she has been the hardest hit.
Even though I have been away from home without a reliable Internet connection of late I still have not been keeping up with my writing very well. I seem to have lost the muse. I will try to post when I get a signal. It is always hit or miss in the Carribean, sort of like my writing recently.
As you were,
Jay

www.monkeyjoke.com

1 comment:

Roomie said...

R&S,
Mandy and I know that you are there and will write when your muse returns.....Know that we love you both and hope there will be a bit of closure and new beginnings to come.....we never forget, sometimes it just gets easier with time....
Carry on,
OZ and Pup