Friday, June 11, 2010

The Laguna Playhouse
The Two and Only!
Tonight is opening night. The theatre is really beautiful and the show looks great on this stage.  Unfortunately I don't get Internet at the apartment where I am staying, I only have access back stage at the theatre. Once we have the show up and running I won't be here except to actually do the show. However, we are only and hour drive away so on my days off I will have a chance to come home and blog.

The FaceBook page for Claudia continues to be a wonderful place to find out how many people were touched by Loddie.  Sandi and I tend to check it several times a day laughing and crying at various posts. Today there was some great news regarding our youngest son.  Sandra wanted to call her sister immediately and tell her.  It is in those off unforeseen moments that her departure becomes so terribly real.

Tonight is for Claudia and I know she is watching.
As you were,
Jay

No comments: