Thursday, March 19, 2009

Riting from Rochester
At my Rochester apartment the Internet is sketchy at best. Sometimes I get a signal and sometimes I don't. We open tonight and perhaps when we are on a regular schedule I can find a WiFi to connect to that is more reliable, and write more.

The theatre is nice and reminds me in some way of ART in Cambridge where we played before Broadway. We are using the touring set, which is a little sparse, but it works.

One of the other plays that is running in Rochester is "Love, Janice", the story of Janice Joplin. Very interesting show and the girl who plays the "singing" Janice is almost channeling her.

I am anxious to get an audience reaction for the show. It is very nice to be doing it again.
As you were,
Jay

1 comment:

anjeanette said...

I can't wait to see the show this weekend!!!