Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I bribed the night nurse to sneak me my BlackBerry. She hid it under the medications tray, thank goodness I get coverage down here. I don't know how long I will have batteries, so I will be quick.

I heard from the Smithsonian Institution before I "was sent" here to the "Center". The renovations on the Museum are complete and Bob will be on display at the Popular Culture gallery starting November 21, 2008. That is very exciting. Mr. Bowers also said they are publishing a book on the puppet in the Smithsonian collection and Bob will be featured in the "television puppets" section. That is very exciting. So if you happen to be in Washington after Nov. 21st stop by the "Music, Sports and Entertainment section of the renovated Smithsonian and say hello to Bob Campbell.

Opps. The floor guard just spotted me with my BB. More later. I will continue to sneak hand written letters.
As you were,
Jay

Sent from captivity by my wireless Verizon Blackberry

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats to both you AND Bob for being honored. And from the things we'd like to see department...a pucture of Bob sitting in Archie Bunker's chair at the museum.

:-)