Friday, February 06, 2015

A Thousand Words

I like to write and I also like to draw. Done right each takes time from the day. Some days you have to choose which passion is pressing hardest to get out. From the length and depth of this post it will be obvious which passion won today. 
One of my favorite games is to wake up in the morning and remember that I was drawing late into the night.  I quickly open up my drawing app to see what is there. Sometimes I fall asleep drawing and see the very last wavie line attempted as it wanders off the screen.  
This morning I found this surprise. Don't remember what the thought or motivation was behind the art, but here it is. I offer this for my regular blog post today. Enjoy the weekend and don't waste a moment of your time on earth today.
As you were,
Jay

1 comment:

P. Grecian said...

Strange. I'm suddenly...hungry.