Thursday, September 22, 2011

I did not know this was on YouTube. It has been many years since I have seen it.

It is the opening credits for a show called Broken Badges. It ran on CBS and was produced by Stephen J. Cannell.
We shot it in Vancouver, Canada and I had a ball. I got to do stunts, carry a badge and a gun and really act. We only did 6 episodes but I wanted it to last forever. They are all on YouTube in 15 minute sections. I just watched the pilot episode this afternoon. I guess if it had run for any length of time I would not have written "The Two and Only". Badges was written by my friend Randall Wallace who left the television business to write some movie called "Braveheart". I guess it worked out well for both of us.
As you were,
Jay

2 comments:

Roomie said...

R,
Mandy and I LOVE this clip and want all of the episodes so we can watch every day.....Really FUN!!!!!
Carry on and have a great opening night!!!!!
TB&tb

Lisa Blanchard said...

We just saw your wonderful show. I'm amazed that you were able to entertain us so well when you are in mourning. Thank you for sharing your many talents. I wish I could have given you a hug!