Sunday, December 19, 2010

Winter in Europe
We are here in Berlin with my son. We do not have our luggage and were were two days late after being stuck in the Amsterdam airport for about a day and a half due to a snow storm. I'm glad I like the shirt I am wearing I've had it on for four days now. The airlines were not good at giving out information in any language. The forms to fill out were in Dutch, and the Information lines were jammed. No flights, we finally had to take a train to Berlin and were lucky to get it. More later as the saga continues.

On a totally different subject. Here is a comment that I got from my last post. The one with the vent movie poster painting:

Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "As you were, Jay":

there is a signature and Copyright mark so jay please post the info about where this came from... illustrators work very hard - hopefully no future bookings will use part of this for posters/press/website etc.

Posted by Anonymous to THE WORLD IS A STAGE at 2:01 PM


I don't know who anonymous is but they are not up to the usual intelligence of my average blog readers, and the fact that they would snipe with invisibility is not appreciated. Two things:
If "they" had actually seen the copyright they would have known that the signature is mine as is then copyright. The illustration is mine, I drew it, it is from my own art files and I will use it in whatever way I want to. What hurts the most is that whomever "they" are assumes that I would not credit another artist's work or would not be capable of creating that art myself. Next time Anonymous, get your facts straight, and be brave enough to leave your name.

As you were,
Jay

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there oh Great and Grand Master of Ventriloquism. We fought with the London Heathro airport when we went to Whitby to premiere Renfield the undead. Best and warmest holiday wishes to you and your family.

Phil Nichols

Bob Conrad said...

Hang in there Jay, there is hope and light at the end of the tunnel. Remember the Christmas song "All I want for Christmas is a clean shirt".
Oh, and the guy Anonymous, wasn't he a Greek philosopher?

P. Grecian said...

Anonymous must not have been following your blog for very long. It was obviously your work. And damn good work at that.