Tuesday, August 24, 2010

The best sign

I love this. It is a picture of the front of a building on Ventura Blvd near my house. I had to see it a Couple of times before I realized that they were the address and not just installing the address.
Off on the second adventure in Alaska. I have a new smart phone that takes photos. I will attempt to add some spontaneous pictures to my intermittent blog. I am also learning a new keyboard so the maybe shorter than usual.
As you were,
Jay
www.monkeyjoke.com

1 comment:

Roomie said...

R,
They were doing what to the address? And you HIGH TECH, dude you...off on another cruise...bucket loads of $$$ and buying new phones....is it the IPhone 4G....take Sandi with you...she loves Alaska....and tuck some of that $$$ under your mattress for that "rainy day."
Just sayin.....can't wait for more pics..
Carry on and we love you....
B&P
P/S...had an email from Emily R yesterday which I will forward....also a pic from Austria with Joyce and some "dummy." You'll love the caption....