Friday, November 27, 2009

Time Out
Monday we are starting rehearsals for the two week run at the Colony Theatre in Burbank. We will open Dec. 3rd. I have some of my art work in the Colony Gallery which was installed yesterday. It looks pretty good. I am always excited to see it hung. Sometimes a collective look at individual pieces gives you a whole new perspective on where your mind has been for a few months or years. Here is a picture of some of the stuff as it was being loaded up.

So with that in mind I will take some time off from this blog. Perhaps there will be some stories of this run of the show in a couple of days. But for now I will go back to my daily journal writing. I feel the need to work where I don't need a safety net. I can't seem to get my mind in gear, perhaps this will help.

More soon.

As you were,
Jay

1 comment:

Roomie said...

We love you and know that the run at The Colony will be consummate....and a huge success....wish we could be there...and also take in your art work on display....keep us posted on this new adventure....daily, we hope.
Carry on,
B&P