Thursday, August 27, 2009

Show Biz News
"The Two and Only" will open at the Cape Playhouse on August 31st. My business manager and I talked about my up and coming run and how the box office might be affected by the Ted Kennedy's death. She said, "Oh great, you're going to Cape Cod and Kennedy dies. The towns will probably be draped in black. Would it have killed him to wait a couple of weeks?"

I was thinking we should piggy back the Kennedy news with a heavy media campaign for my show.

Coming to the Cape area for the funeral? Stop by the Cape Playhouse before you go... leave town with a laugh. Or.... a package deal. Two tickets to my show and preferred seating at the Kennedy wake the next day.

Okay I'll keep working on it. But just in case....the theatre is Cape Playhouse, Dennis, MA. We open August 31 and run through September 12th. If you happen to be in the area for ANY REASON come by and enjoy the show.

As you were,
Jay

No comments: