Wednesday, February 25, 2009


The Magical
Mystery Tour








Although we are less than a month away, and details are still coming in, "The Two and Only" is coming to:

Geva Theatre NextStage
75 Woodbury Boulevard
Rochester, NY 14607

March 19 - March 29

I don't know if they have actually announced it yet, but I am planning to come do the show and I hope there will be someone there to watch. This is a Downstairs Theatre Group production at the GEVA Theatre. There could be some confusion over jurisdiction. When I have some more online information I will let you know.

For everyone who has asked when the show was coming East, well here it comes.
Hope to see you there.
As you were,
Jay

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rochester is about 7 hours from me. Oh well, I drove 5 to see you in Pittsburgh - so let me know when you have the info! (Especially since I'll miss VentHaven this year...)

Linda said...

hmmmm.... maybe a roadtrip is in order.