Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I am catching a signal in St Thomas on my Black Berry. My friend A.Scott tells me if I kept my verizon World Wide data plan I could get the signal from the ship at sea. But alas after London I opted for a cheaper plan.

I love St Thomas. If the blog reads as if I am trying to sound like a Pirate it is because I am thumb typing, "arggh they be simple mistakes they be". I feel like I have been gone forever, time stands still at sea. That is a really good thing if you are on vacation but not when you are trying to do a show and move on.The audiences have been really good this run. Sometimes they are too old or too stupid on a ship.These audiences are like the baby bear in Goldie Locks, just right.

We are getting close to announcing a couple more cities in the 2009 "Still only Two" tour in addition to the Colony in December. We hope to be coming to a city near you soon.
Thumbs away and achors ahoy.
As you were,
Jay

1 comment:

Roomie said...

"The Two and Only" is now "Still Only Two?" I don't know if that has the ring to it that will sell to a lot of venues....perhaps we should reconsider and return to the original name.....LOL
TB&P