Wednesday, November 26, 2008

My friend's trial went to the jury yesterday.  They decided to recess for the holidays and will resume on Monday. The defense attorney thinks it will be a quick deliberation.  He also said the trial would take half the time it took.   I am tired of trying to figure out what is good or bad for our side. Giving them several days off before the real job of sorting out the evidence could be a great thing.  I could argue the opposite that it will not be as fresh in their minds after five days off, the conflict becomes exhausting.

I know a lot of people are traveling today.  I wish everyone a safe journey to the their destination and a wonderful holiday.  There is much to be thankful for but in these times when everything seems to be bleak it might require looking deeper.  Aren't the best treasures those that are hidden away?  I think so.  It is, in spite of evidence to the contrary, a really wonderful time.
As you were,
Jay


1 comment:

Bob Conrad said...

Happy Thanksgiving Jay. Lets hope the future is brighter. Look forward to seeing you perform again.