Tuesday, September 16, 2008

From: Trunion Tilt
Senior Partner
Capra, Copala, Kazan and Houston Law firm

Mr. Johnson:

Allow me to introduce myself through this forum. I do not have your address only your attorney Mr. Helmhurst's address. Although I have contacted him, I find he is not only unresponsive but unpleasant as well.

I am legal representative for J. Arthur Tildad, editor at large, of "The World is a Stage" blog. I introduced myself here in an open letter a week ago, but I assume you were in Japan and not reading the blog. I am sure you had a great time, but truly no one wants to hear about some art show in Japan where you "performed". Rather than write about that experience why don't you go down to the Hallmark shop and find some inspiration among the "thinking of you " cards.

"At Large" is Mr. Tildad's title. It means "over all" or the "boss" of the other editors. It does NOT refer to his weight. At 312 pounds he is sensitive about his girth and hopes that you will be more considerate than to call him "fat" in the future. He does not like "large" jokes. It is comments like that which are at the core of your suspension. There is no rationale for name calling, you smarmy little voice tossing puppet working, Tony Award pretender.

Lastly, your agreement with this Internet provider includes a release that states we have the right to "Amend, edit, change, own, include, exclude, rearrange, reword, rephrase, assign, sell, paraphrase, translate, mutilate, create, explicate, exfoliate," and basically screw with anything you write and submit to us. If you do not like it, find another world wide web to publish on.

I am personally looking forward to your next essay which I understand is entitled: "George W. Bush the smart President, our greatest and most articulate leader". I am just about to submit it.

Sincerely,
Trunion Tilt, esq.

Capra, Copala, Kazan and Houston Law firm

No comments: