Tuesday, August 12, 2008

I was having a bad computer day not long ago. It fact I might have been having a bad everything day. As I was transferring some computer files in the middle of the afternoon, and the electricity made a static grinding noise. Everything running on electricity dimmed and then went off. My Son's computer went off in his room and he came into my office to see what was wrong.

He said maybe I had overloaded a circut and we should turn the breaker back on. I knew it wasn't a breaker because the entire house went dark. He said, "You want me to go turn it back on?" I meant to say,
"Don't bother, I'm sure the black out is all over the neighborhood." But in my 'mood' I said, "Don't Bother.... It's all over." My son thought I was so depressed I had thrown in the towel and meant... It's all over, the world is doomed.
The way I felt at that moment he was not too far off.
As you were,
Jay

No comments: