Monday, August 18, 2008

I decided to take Sunday's off from writing this Blog and not publish. Most real jobs would let you have one day off a week. So for the last two Sunday's I have posted "No Blog Indicators", NBI's instead of the daily Blog on this space.

Most of the TWIAS readers understand the NBI graphic place holder concept. But there have been comments. I know this might be confounding to retired teachers in Arkansas. I admit starting with the graphic of The Maltese Falcon NBI was perhaps too literary. I already made a Raymond Chandler reference last week with limited results. But the blogs have not gotten weird. When you see this sign, you will know I took the day off.
Look for original logo graphic NBI ® coming here soon.

NBI©is the official day off logo of TWIAS™. No other uses are granted or implied
All rights to take a day off will remain reserved
©2008- Hunt, Funt Lunt and Cunningham, LLC.
As you were,
Jay

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jay...

It'd be a "dingus," wouldn't it?

JAY JOHNSON said...

Absolutely right.... Support you local Dyslexia Foundation.