Wednesday, July 30, 2008

RULES EDIT: After receiving many comments and emails about my blog recently, it has been suggested that there be some new rules to govern the behavior displayed in my writing of late.  Although the author believes in absolute freedom of speech and the electronic press, there are some things that he can agree to do to keep peace with family and friends. After careful consultation with the editorial staff, here are 10 new guide lines that the author will attempt to abide by. 

New Rules Governing this blog:
1. All future uses of the term "dickless" will not be permitted in reference to any specific individual and or group of individuals. The term will be used as an adjective only when appropriate but never again as a proper noun.

2.  References to British Producer's diminished capacities or penis size will be greatly curtailed. 

3.  No further references will be made about "The Two and Only" in London, specific to a rationalization, reason or speculation as to why an extremely well reviewed show closed early at the London Arts Theater (Of Death!)

4.  Because of the death of the ARTS Theatre(Of Death!) Re: The World's a Stage - Blog "Requiem for the Arts", Friday, July 25, 2008, 2:41pm.  The words "Arts Theatre" will no longer be parenthetically followed by the phrase (Of Death!)  i.e. Arts Theatre (Of Death!). The joke is over the gag has been done to (DEATH!) why be redundant and repetitive.  I repeat, Why be redundant and repetitive. 

5.  It is now understood that the term Limey Bastard is not appropriate.  The writer apologizes. 

6.  No future references to FaceBook will be made in jest. It is serious social networking tool used by many wonderful people who find happiness and joy in knowing seemingly unimportant things about complete strangers. Some of those fine people are friends of mine on FaceBook and they can feel free to lighten up on the nasty things being written on my wall.  I was kidding. Don't make me Poke you all.  

7.  Rants will be kept to a  maximum of 536 words or a blood pressure reading of  160/92

8.  I will never again forget that my Mother reads this blog... and yes I am aware that I will never get too old to have my mouth washed out with soap.

9.  I will make absolutely sure I don't forget rule 8.

10. I will, however,  continue to subscribe to the belief that one should never let the truth stand in the way of a good blog. Particularly if perjury is funnier.

As you were,
Jay 



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

spaeking as a Limey Bastard , ive got to say, i love your blog just as it is... :)

Anonymous said...

sorry! i'm repealing all these rules. "dickless" will live on forever!!!