Monday, June 23, 2008

It was a very long day and I just returned to the apartment. I am exhausted and can't write in coherent sentences. There is much to tell and no time tonight to tell it. I think our show is going to be fine. The other show in the theater is really difficult to work around. Their set is massive. There is no room back stage, I can't imagine the turn around when we do both of these shows in an evening. They keep telling me not to worry about it, and I am trying to do that. The other show will open for the press tomorrow night. It will actually be their second performance. They didn't get it together to have more that one preview. The buzz is not good. Falling asleep, I hope to expound tomorrow when I have a chance to reflect.
As you were,
Jay

1 comment:

Roomie said...

"Buzz," especially the "Not Good" kind in our business is many times correct. If they are a train wreck, perhaps you won't have to work around them and stress yourself out for too long. "Hang in there" because you are a PRO and have dealt with worse than this...remember the high school in Indiana and that gig at that university in North Louisiana!!!!!!
LOL and Carry on,
TAOTB&TAOP