Wednesday, April 11, 2007

I hate this computer on the ship. It is very slow and a PC. Being a Macintosh man this is very unsatisfying. This will be brief for those who still read this. I booked the CSI script. I play the ventriloquist father of a serial killer. Crazy ventriloquist in a dive of a club, but I am glad that the schedule worked out that I could do it. We start to shoot the minute I am back from this cruise. One day on the Universal Lot and a couple of days in Las Vegas.

It will be fun to do a single camera show again. I love film and this is a great chance to be on the set of a hit show.

Thanks to all the people that wrote to me to contact the casting agent and go for it. Usually I am gone when these things come up. I will let you know more about the air date, and how much of the part ends up in the episode.
As you were,
Jay

2 comments:

Linda said...

See! With all the other stuff going on, they wanted YOU.

It will be very good to be seen, if you know what I mean!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm one of the ones who "still reads this" and looks forward to it. Hope you'll keep it up.

Bob Baker