Sunday, January 14, 2007

The weather gods have decided that my stay in Ruston was not yet complete. They cancelled my flights. I will be here another 9 hours. I think there is more to it than that. There is some conspiracy now that I have penetrated the Bulldog society of Louianna Tech.

To the cast and crew of the Opera Workshop. What an honor to perform with you. Thanks for making me feel so welcome.

Yipes. David Wylie has just shown up to take me to the airport. He is 5 hours early but he is also very old and forgetful. More later,
As you were,
Jay

4 comments:

Linda said...

Well, if you can't fly west to get home due to the weather, you can always come north to NYC. Maybe the weather gods ARE trying to tell you something...

Beautiful Disaster said...

Mr Johnson, I just wanted to thank you again for coming to work with us last week, It was an amazing experiance and I look forward to working with you again someday.

Anonymous said...

jay-
thank you so much for coming to work with us this past week! it was so great getting to know you and your friends! the cast has already decided that we are definately making a road trip to dallas to see your show!
kate

Anonymous said...

Well,
So now I am VERY OLD AND FORGETFUL.
Rex the wonder horse has a couple of endearing words for you as well.
Mandy keeps asking when Uncle Jay is coming back. With remarks like that...maybe never? Hope you got home w/o further delays in DFW. I'm back to the anon blogger for now, but I know where you live...
Call soon, Love to you and SAJ, and carry on,
dw&m