Saturday, December 23, 2006

MERRY CHRISTMAS
TO ALL
Here is a little blog Christmas card for the season. I don't know if you can read it at this size, but there is a little devil sitting on the angel's shoulder and the caption reads, "Finding out who is naughty and nice." It is a drawing from my animation cel period, the original is an 8X10 acrylic on acetate.

I hope this is the best Holiday season for everyone. I will be toasting my eggnog to all the great memories and new friends of The Two and Only. There will be more posts before the New Year, blog you then.
As you were,
Jay

3 comments:

Linda said...

Hmmmmmm, am I naughty or nice? Could go either way.....

For those that want to get better look at the card, double click on the photo. It should open up into a bigger window.

Merry Christmas everyone!
TOO

Joe Schick said...

Just wanted to say that I saw your Broadway show last month and loved it. My wife was 8 months pregnant, we dropped our two year old at my parents, and it was the highlight of the year for me. I've been a big fan since watching reruns of Soap in the early 80's when I was 9.

It's a shame the show didn't last longer. For some reason, comedy often is unappreciated by the elitists who come to the theatre here.

Anyway, this Jewish New Yorker wishes you and yours a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Usher Bob said...

Merry Merrys to all!

Hold your loved ones tight.