Tuesday, October 10, 2006

The Wiz report for Tuesday

It's always great to come back after a day off. We're rested, we're re-juvenated, and we're ready for another exciting week.

When I say "we" I generally refer to Jay and myself. However, this time I need to add Bob to the "we". He must have had a very restful day off, as he was a little feisty tonight. At one point, Bob must have been slipping off of Jay's knee. (I say "must have" because from my location in the wing I have a side view of the stage and can see Jay, but not Bob.) So anyway, Bob must have been slipping and Jay re-adjusted him, at which point Bob yells "Don't touch me there!" Jay asked him if he wanted to fall, and Bob replied "Yes, if that's the option. You're not Michael Jackson!" I'm sure the audience could hear me laugh. Later in the routine, Bob got so excited about a better trick than putting tape over his mouth, that he (Bob) started to hyperventilate a bit. That prompted Jay to tell him "take a deep breath". After a few deep breaths, they continued on with the routine. I had never seen them do this before.

And for those of you playing "name that monkey song" at home, the score is something like: Monkey 6/ Wiz 1. I'm getting beaten at my own game by a monkey. It doesn't seem quite fair to me. If you're at the show, and you're playing the game, please post a response and let me know how you did. I want to see if I'm the only person losing this badly.

Until the next one,
Wiz

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love Bob! You never know what he's going to say.