Wednesday, September 27, 2006

There is always something that will level your universe no matter how high one is flying. This next 48 hours have the potential of unexplored excitement. My family is here, my friends are here, critics are gathering and the show is ready. You can almost hear Ethel Merman singing, "Another opening, another show... from Pilly, Boston...." Well you get the picture.

So the first day my sister is in town she is walking down 45th to Shubert alley, to the theater to see my name in lights. Suddenly she hears someone say my name. Someone on the street is chanting," Jay Johnson.... Jay Johnson tickets here. I got Jay Johnson tickets." It is a Broadway scalper hocking tickets to my show. At the same time she looks around the scalper says, " Jay Johnson tickets.... Five bucks."

As you were,
Jay

No comments: